Saturday, December 10, 2011

Crankin' 'er Up


My name is Brian. I've owned and regularly driven a '28 Model A coupe for about twenty-three years. And just last month, I acquired a '31 pickup. Mostly I get around on the Harleys I own and I enjoy writing in another blog about being a motorcyclist. Recently my wife suggested that I might also like writing about the Model A's. Fact is, these cars, their maintenance and the pleasure of driving them is a big part of my life. So, she is right. I would enjoy chronicling the experience. I imagine I'll start with a little personal history about how the cars became a part of our lives and then subsequently relate the experiences of driving around with only forty horses under the cowl while the rest of the world races by with over a hundred. There's plenty of material as anyone who owns an old car would know. There are the people you meet, the discoveries you make while keeping the cars on the road, and the adventures that arise when they act their age.

So let's Crank 'er Up and see how well she runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment